The NEOONS board welcomes YOU!
Welcome to your local ONS Chapter. NEOONS has been serving northeast Oklahoma for 25 years. We’re proud of our heritage and reputation.
Our mission is to promote excellence in oncology nursing and quality cancer care.
We are a rich mix of nurses, dedicated to our patients and each other. Our nurses come from all aspects of nursing including Inpatient, Outpatient, Home Health, Hospice and Industry. Our Chapter seeks to provide education and resources for our members as well as the community.
Our Goals include:
- Enhance the knowledge base of every nurse. Every meeting has an educational offering. Education provides a solid key to expanding understanding of disease process, treatment and patient / family needs.
- Promote oncology nursing. We welcome and encourage students to come to all our programs and are happy to provide mentorship for any student or new nurse interested in Oncology.
- Commitment to National ONS. National ONS provides us with a basic mission and philosophy and is the backbone of the organization. Many of our members attend ONS Congress.
- Commitment to fellow nurses. We support, encourage and rally behind each other as we move forward in practice, education and life.
We’re glad you have chosen to become a member of our organization and welcome your feedback and encourage your participation! NEOONS is a great place for learning, networking and encouragement in the practice of oncology and/or hospice nursing. It is a place where many lasting friendships begin! We hope you’ll be with us for years to come!
Calendar of Events
- CANCELLED! January 12th. 5:30-8PM Special NEOONS Event! The Come and go Vendor night has been cancelled and will be reschuled!
- Saturday January 30th at 10AM--All are invited to our 2016 Annual NEOONS Board Planning Meeting. It will be held at the home of Shiela Derrevere at 4025 S. Chestnut Avenue, Broken Arrow.
Subscribe to Calendar Events
Click here to receive calendar events.